Hello! My name is Sam, and I am a writer, an advocate, and thoroughly in love with books. I graduated from university in 2016 with a B.S. in Psychology, and currently, I work in arts advocacy, human rights advocacy, and as an author assistant.
Fun(?) Facts About Sam:
- I mainly read Adult Romance and YA Fantasy, Contemporary, and Romance, but I’ll pick up MG books, as well as books in other genres.
- While I am a huge proponent of the Enemies-to-Lovers and Rivals-to-Lovers tropes, my heart belongs to the Friends-to-Lovers trope.
- My favorite authors include Susan Dennard, Sabaa Tahir, Claire Legrand, Christina Lauren, Jasmine Guillory, and, of course, Jane Austen.
- Justin Bieber inexplicably still follows me on Twitter! (I was a huge Belieber back in my day)
- Alongside reading, I love writing! I write YA/Adult Fantasy and Romance, and I hope to be published one day. Just gotta…you know…revise and all that. *sweats*
- I want to marry Gritty.